2020 NSW Waratahs Membership FAQ
How will seats be allocated for 2020?
- Seats will be allocated based on the membership category held and where your seats were in season 2019.
o Priority 1 - Honorary/Foundation Life Members
o Priority 2 - Life Members
o Priority 3 - Season Members
- 2019 members who renew prior to the 19th November will receive priority seating. After this period seating will be based on a first-come-first serve basis
- Members can contact the NSW Waratahs Membership team via email or phone to provide seating preferences. While we make every effort to fulfil all requests, specific seating at the various venues cannot be guaranteed.
When will my seating be allocated?
Seating allocations for reserved seat members will commence after the loyalty period on the 19th November. We will advise renewing members once this process has been completed.
How do I ensure I am seating with my friends/family?
During the purchase of your membership you will be asked fill in the names of all members you wish to sit with at the games, this will be the basis on which we allocate groups.
What if I can’t, make it to the new stadiums?
- We understand that some members may not be able to attend all venues which is why we have the following flexible membership options available;
- 4 Game Flexi
- 2 Game Flexi
- Country (2 Game) Membership
What happens to my seat when we return to the new Allianz Stadium/SFS?
We will reward the members who remain with us during the stadium rebuild. The seat allocation for the new stadium will be based on loyalty and will be broken up into the following groups.
- Priority Group 1- Life Members
o Honorary Life Members, Foundation Life Members, Life Members (who have retained their seats during the relocation) and Life Member Plus
- Priority Group 2- Season Members- again, this will be based on loyalty.
- Priority Group 3- Flexi members, and non-ticketed memberships.
- Priority Group 4- Members to purchase additional seats
- Priority Group 5- New Members
I downgraded my membership to a reduced membership package/non-ticketed membership while we moved away from Allianz Stadium
- Members who retain a full season membership during the relocation period will be rewarded by remaining at the top of the priority list when we move back to the new stadium
- Those who downgrade to a single venue, flexi or non-ticketed membership will be allocated into the applicable priority groups outlined above
How is the Full Season Membership now structured with multiple venues?
Pricing for Full Season Memberships have been structured to include a further discount for all full season memberships in 2020. This includes 2 games free of charge and 10% discount on a third game.
Who qualifies as a junior & concession?
Junior members are those aged between 4 – 16 as of the 31st December 2019. Children under 3 do not require a ticket if they will not occupy their own seat (ie. Sit on somebody’s lap). Concession members are those aged 17 years (inclusive) as of 31 December 2019, full government pension card holders (War, Aged, TPI, Invalid and Disability), NSW Senior Cards, full-time Tertiary students including International Student Cards.
Will public transport be included in membership and ticketing?
With the change in venues each season, discussions with Transport NSW will continue in regards to matches including public transport. Members will be informed of this as soon as the NSW Waratahs receive confirmation.
Do renewing members receive a discount?
Yes, 2019 members who renew will have until 12pm 19th November to receive the Earlybird discount of 20%, after this period a 10% loyalty discount will apply until 5pm 23rd December.
Can somebody else use my membership if I can’t make it to the games?
Yes, as long as the recipient is the same class as the member (ie. Child, concession, etc.) they can use your seat for games you are not able to attend
When will I receive my membership pack?
We aim to have members pack to them prior to Christmas for all those who renew before 15th November 2019
Can I pay via instalments?
Yes, all members can opt to pay their membership package via instalments that will be automatically deducted from your nominated debit or credit card. These will occur on the 7th of each month between October 2019 and May 2020. Please note membership add-ons are not available on instalments.