2021 NSW Waratahs Membership FAQ
What is the pricing for 2021?Membership prices have been reduced in 2021 and vary depending on what category of seating you wish to purchase. Prices can be found on our membership website here.
Do renewing members receive a discount?
Yes, 2020 Full Season members who renew within the first 4 weeks will receive a loyalty discount of 15%. After this period memberships will be at full price. Please note this discount only applies to Full Season packages
What seating options are available in 2021?
Members will have three seating options for their membership packages in 2021; Category 1, Category 2 and General Admission. Please note the Premium unreserved seating option in previous seasons is no longer available.
How will seats be allocated for 2021?
Seats will be allocated based on the membership category held and where your seats were in season 2020.
Priority 1 - Honorary/Foundation Life Members
Priority 2 - Life Members
Priority 3 - Season Members
2020 members who renew prior to the will receive priority seating. After this period seating will be based on a first-come-first serve basis
Members can contact the NSW Waratahs Membership team via email or phone to provide seating preferences. While we make every effort to fulfil all requests, specific seating at the various venues cannot be guaranteed.
When will my seating be allocated?
Seating allocations for reserved seat members will commence in the new year once. We will advise renewing members once this process has been completed.
How do I ensure I am seated with my friends/family?
During the purchase of your membership you will be asked fill in the names of all members you wish to sit with at the games, this will be the basis on which we allocate groups.
What happens to my seat when we return to the new Allianz Stadium/SFS?
We will reward the members who remain with us during the stadium rebuild. The seat allocation for the new stadium will be based on loyalty and will be broken up into the following groups.
• Priority Group 1- Life Members
• Honorary Life Members, Foundation Life Members, Life Members (who have retained their seats during the relocation) and Life Member Plus
• Priority Group 2- Season Members- again, this will be based on loyalty.
• Priority Group 3- Flexi members, and non-ticketed memberships.
• Priority Group 4- Members to purchase additional seats
• Priority Group 5- New Members
I downgraded my membership to a reduced membership package/non-ticketed membership while we moved away from Allianz Stadium
• Members who retain a full season membership during the relocation period will be rewarded by remaining at the top of the priority list when we move back to the new stadium
• Those who downgrade to a single venue, flexi or non-ticketed membership will be allocated into the applicable priority groups outlined above