We’re set for a big night at ANZ Stadium and can’t wait to see the boys take on the Brumbies in Vodafone Super Rugby AU!
Heading to the game? Check out everything you need to know before we take on our old rivals!
We’ve made a number of changes to the way match days will operate to ensure we meet strict bio-security protocols and keep Members, staff and players safe.
Due to NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions, ANZ Stadium is implementing mobile ticketing. More information on mobile ticketing can be found here, which includes a simple step-by-step guide on how to access your tickets.
You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive – more info is available here
If you are not able to access mobile ticketing, please contact our Membership Team.
- There is plenty of parking available in Sydney Olympic Park, and fans are encouraged to plan to arrive early and allow extra time for access into the stadium.
- Fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Match tickets include return travel on trains, and the closest station is Olympic Park. Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand.
- Visit transportnsw.info to plan your trip to the game and for more information on COVID-19 travel advice.
We kindly request Members and fans consider the safety of others and please stay home if you have been feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting on the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
If you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot such as Victoria in the last 14 days you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time.
More information on ANZ Stadiums COVIDSafe measures are available here
Things to Know at the Event
- Your group must sit in the assigned section and row on your tickets. Please keep 2 seats between other groups in your row – we have reduced capacity to permit this.
- Practise physical distancing with people outside of your immediate group when entering, navigating and exiting ANZ Stadium.
- You’ll need to consume any food and beverage in your seat.
- Please follow our COVID-19 signage and the directives of staff at all times.
- High-level hygiene is crucial. Wash or sanitise your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow, and correctly dispose of any tissues.