Don’t miss out our clash with the Rebels at the SCG this Friday night! After opening the venue to Members in Round 2 against the Force, now all NSW Waratahs fans can enjoy Super Rugby AU live.
Catch Simmons, Hooper and Maddocks as they clash with Koroibete, Haylett-Petty and Hodge.
To buy your tickets, click here!
NSW Rugby ask that you read the following information as you have an important role to play in supporting our COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Gates Open: 6:05pm
Match Start: 7:05pm
Things to Know Before You Arrive
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell or have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
- Download and activate the COVIDSafe app on your phone.
- All transactions will be via card-only to help reduce queues and cash handling.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- Minimise the number and size of bags you bring to the game – try leaving them at home if possible. There is no cloaking available.
- You will need to remain in your seat in the event of inclement weather – bring a poncho if wet weather is on the radar as umbrellas cannot be up in the seating bowl.
- Please note: Victorian residents will not be permitted entry to the SCG unless they have met all of NSW Health’s Public Health Orders and restrictions. To be permitted entry a person would need to prove they do not reside in Victoria.
Things to Know at the Event
- Your group must sit in the assigned section and row on your tickets. Please keep 2 seats between other groups in your row – we have reduced capacity to permit this.
- Practise physical distancing with people outside of your immediate group when entering, navigating and exiting the SCG.
- You’ll need to consume any food and beverage in your seat.
- Please follow our COVID-19 signage and the directives of staff at all times.
- High-level hygiene is crucial. Wash or sanitise your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow, and correctly dispose of any tissues.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is subject to the SCG Conditions of Entry.
- Additional Conditions of Entry due to COVID-19 apply.
- Ensuring the health and safety of yourself and the community is our priority and patrons will be denied entry to the SCG and its premises should they have symptoms that may place persons at risk, endanger, or impact on public health.
Getting to and from the SCG
- Your ticket(s) include return public transport. Visit transportnsw.info/events for details.
- The SCG is at the Moore Park light rail stop, as well as a short bus ride from Central Station, Paddington and the CBD.
- Parking is available in the Entertainment Quarter and EP3 (open from 4:15pm) car parks– fees apply.
- If you’re using rideshare or taxis to get to and from the game, use Errol Flynn Blvd or Driver Ave for the drop off locations. After the game, roads in the immediate area of the stadium are expected to be busy so consider a pick up location outside of the precinct.
- Rugby fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow plenty of additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand on-board services. Additional measures and staff will be in place around key transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Visit Transport NSW, Google Maps or Live Traffic Sydney to plan your trip.