Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all users (You or Your) of NSW Rugby Union’s (NSWRU’s) media website or applications, the Shute Shield website and any mobile version of nsw.rugby (NSWRU Website). By using NSWRU's Website, You agree to comply with these Terms.
- Intellectual Property All content on the NSWRU Website belongs to NSWRU and/or its suppliers. NSWRU reserves all rights to protect is intellectual property as it deems appropriate. All copyright in the text, images, graphics, interfaces, and other content on NSWRU’s Website, and the arrangement and coordination of all such content, are owned or licensed by NSWRU. You may view the NSWRU Website and its content, but You may not copy, compile, reproduce, modify or distribute any of the NSWRU Website content for any reason without the express written permission of NSWRU. The NSWRU Website displays numerous trade marks owned by NSWRU, national & state rugby organizations, NSWRU sponsors and other third parties in Australia and internationally. You may not use any of the trademarks appearing on the NSWRU Website without the express written permission of NSWRU or the relevant trade mark owner.
- Third Party Links The NSWRU Website contains links to third party websites. Such links are provided for convenience only. By providing links to third party websites, NSWRU does not endorse the products or services offered through such sites, nor is NSWRU’s responsible for the content appearing on such sites. NSWRU welcomes the use of NSWRU’s logo, as may be updated from time to time, on third party websites as a link from those sites to NSWRU’s website (nsw.rugby), subject to NSWRU’s approval at all times.
- Your Conduct As a condition of Your use of the NSWRU Website, You warrant to NSWRU that You will not use the NSWRU Website for any purpose that is unlawful, inappropriate or otherwise contrary to these Terms. In particular, You agree not to: use the NSWRU Website for any activities, or submit via the NSWRU Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy; publish, distribute or disseminate on the NSWRU Website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, threatening, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; promote any unsolicited advertising, promotions, materials, surveys, contests or unauthorised services via the NSWRU Website; impersonate any person or entity; upload or post files or material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; download any file posted by another user of the NSWRU Website that You know or reasonably should know cannot be legally distrusted in such a manner; or undertake any conduct that violates any NSWRU policies or, in NSWRU’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the NSWRU Website. By posting or submitting content to the NSWRU Website, You represent and warrant that (i) You own all the rights to the content or are authorised to use and distribute the content via the NSWRU Website; and (ii) the content does not and will not infringe any intellectual property rights, any applicable law or regulation, or any of the warranties made by You above. reserves the right to pre-screen content submitted for publication on the NSWRU Website. NSWRU may refuse to publish or remove content that, in its sole discretion, does not meet its standards or does not comply with the Terms.
- Indemnification You will indemnify NSWRU, its employees, agents and representatives from any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage which may arise from Your use of the NSWRU Website or from any breach by You of these Terms.
- Disclaimer While NSWRU aims to provide accurate and truthful information at all times, NSWRU makes no warranties or guarantees with respect to the accuracy, suitability, reliability or timeliness of the information, software, products or services included in or available through the NSWRU Website. Any information or advice obtained from the NSWRU Website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial purposes and You should consult an appropriate professional for specific and personalized advice. All content on the NSWRU Website, as well as these Terms, are subject to change and may be updated by NSWRU at any time in its sole discretion. To the full extent permitted by law, in no event shall Rugby AU, its agents or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of the NSWRU Website.
- Miscellaneous These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales courts in resolving any issues or disputes arising under these Terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and NSWRU in regards to Your use of the NSWRU Website.