Attention Members! Everything you need to know if you’ve applied for tickets and are heading to the SCG this Saturday to see our first home game of Super Rugby AU.
We’ve made a number of changes to the way match days will operate to ensure we meet strict bio-security protocols and keep Members, staff and players safe.
Please note, if you have not applied for tickets to this fixture already you will not be able to attend the game. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the ground and 2020 Member cards will not grant you access to the venue.
NSW Rugby ask that you read the following information as you have an important role to play in supporting our COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Gates Open: 6:15pm
Match Start: 7:15pm
Entering the SCG
To avoid queues, we ask that you enter the SCG during the below times. Please refer to your ticket for your stand and level information:
- Entry Time 6:15–6:45pm – Upper Bill O’Reilly, Brewongle Level 5, Clive Churchill Level 5 and MA Noble Level 2 ticketholders.
- Entry Time 6:45–7:15pm – Bill O’Reilly Concourse, Brewongle Concourse and Clive Churchill Concourse.
Things to Know Before You Arrive
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell or have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
- Download and activate the COVIDSafe app on your phone.
- All transactions will be via card-only to help reduce queues and cash handling.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- Minimise the number and size of bags you bring to the game – try leaving them at home if possible. There is no cloaking available.
- You will need to remain in your seat in the event of inclement weather – bring a poncho if wet weather is on the radar as umbrellas cannot be up in the seating bowl.
Things to Know at the Event
- Your group must sit in the assigned section and row on your tickets. Please keep 2 seats between other groups in your row – we have reduced capacity to permit this.
- Practise physical distancing with people outside of your immediate group when entering, navigating and exiting the SCG.
- You’ll need to consume any food and beverage in your seat.
- Please follow our COVID-19 signage and the directives of staff at all times.
- High-level hygiene is crucial. Wash or sanitise your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow, and correctly dispose of any tissues.
Mobile Ticket Information
- Make sure you download and share any tickets before arriving – have your ticket ready to scan and your phone brightness up before you get to your entry gate for faster entry.
- More information on mobile tickets, including how to share tickets, is available here.
Getting to and from the SCG
- Your ticket(s) include return public transport. Visit transportnsw.info/events for details.
- The SCG is at the Moore Park light rail stop, as well as a short bus ride from Central Station, Paddington and the CBD.
- Parking is available in the Entertainment Quarter and EP3 (open from 4:15pm) car parks– fees apply.
- If you’re using rideshare or taxis to get to and from the game, use Errol Flynn Blvd or Driver Ave for the drop off locations. After the game, roads in the immediate area of the stadium are expected to be busy so consider a pick up location outside of the precinct.
- Rugby fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow plenty of additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand on-board services. Additional measures and staff will be in place around key transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Visit Transport NSW, Google Maps or Live Traffic Sydney to plan your trip.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is subject to the SCG Conditions of Entry.
- Additional Conditions of Entry due to COVID-19 apply.
- Ensuring the health and safety of yourself and the community is our priority and patrons will be denied entry to the SCG and its premises should they have symptoms that may place persons at risk, endanger, or impact on public health.